A Shirt for Elyssa
Here is a shirt that I made for Elyssa last week.
I got the idea from this tutorial:http://indietutes.blogspot.com/2007/07/peasant-blouse.html.
It was my first time working with a knit fabric and the first top that I have made. It was super easy and fits her really well.
I'm definately going to be making more.
I got the idea from this tutorial:http://indietutes.blogspot.com/2007/07/peasant-blouse.html.
It was my first time working with a knit fabric and the first top that I have made. It was super easy and fits her really well.
I'm definately going to be making more.

1 Comments:
Karin,
Knits are wonderful to work with as long as you have a ballpoint needle on your machine. If you already know this just delete. I remember trying to make something once and a lady told me about them and it was a breeze after that.
Love Mom
By
Ruth, At
May 05, 2009 5:44 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home