posted by Karin at 4:30 PM
Add the trim on the bottom. That would look lovely.I can't believe how grown up Lyss looks in that dress!
By Johannah, At March 18, 2009 7:10 PM
I agree, the trim would look great. It is a beautiful dress. Lyss looks so cute.
By kate, At March 19, 2009 10:57 AM
I love the blue. It turned out great. Pretty print. Love Nana
By Anonymous, At March 19, 2009 5:59 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
Add the trim on the bottom. That would look lovely.
I can't believe how grown up Lyss looks in that dress!
By
Johannah, At
March 18, 2009 7:10 PM
I agree, the trim would look great. It is a beautiful dress. Lyss looks so cute.
By
kate, At
March 19, 2009 10:57 AM
I love the blue. It turned out great. Pretty print. Love Nana
By
Anonymous, At
March 19, 2009 5:59 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home