Karin's Quilts

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Scrap Quilt

This is my first attempt at making a quilt out of leftover scraps from previous projects. I love how scrap quilts look, but have been afraid to try before now because I like things to match so much. I am quite happy with how this turned out, although I do admit to being a little bit picky about which leftover scraps I used. I just couldn't bring myself to add in scraps from Caelah's bright pink and orange quilt, or the fluorescent green firefly fabric from 'Lijah's quilt or even the primary colored fabric from the quilt I made for our baby.



It is pretty small, only 22" by 27", but once I add some borders it will make the perfect size quilt for the play pen at my parents. That way when we go to visit, or when Dee & Mike are visiting with Hadassah, we don't have to worry about bringing along a baby blanket for nap/bed times.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home