It is all done
Three months later and Caelah's quilt is finally done! The last little bit always takes longer that I expect, but I am really happy with how it turned out.
It is hard to see in the pictures but I used a metallic gold thread for the quilting which adds a nice sparkle.
Now on to other projects, I can't decide between starting a quilt for our own baby or working on the appliqué quilt I got for my birthday. We'll see.

It is hard to see in the pictures but I used a metallic gold thread for the quilting which adds a nice sparkle.Now on to other projects, I can't decide between starting a quilt for our own baby or working on the appliqué quilt I got for my birthday. We'll see.
1 Comments:
I LOOOOOOVVVVE it!!!!!
By
Johannah, At
May 26, 2007 9:50 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home