Decision Time
I have a few more squares of Caleah's quilt done - now to decide how to arrange the squares.
Here are some options: let me know which one you like best. The final quilt will be seven squares across (these pictures only have 5 squares across) and seven squares down and will have a border of the pink middle fabric all the way around.


Here are some options: let me know which one you like best. The final quilt will be seven squares across (these pictures only have 5 squares across) and seven squares down and will have a border of the pink middle fabric all the way around.


3 Comments:
looks cool, kare. I like the first one the best. it looks like star bursts:)
By
Irene, At
July 28, 2006 11:29 AM
Hey Karin,
The quilt is going to look awesome! Being the symmetrical person that I am, I have to say option #2 is my favourite :)
By
Alanna, At
July 28, 2006 8:46 PM
Karin,
#1 all the way. Non-symmetrical person over here. Love the star-like look of the lightest material.
By
Johannah, At
August 01, 2006 8:46 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home